Thursday, September 3, 2009

Application Approved

I just received a call from CCAI telling me we were approved. They have emailed me an orientation packet with lots of paper work to complete. So I have plenty to keep me busy for a few days.

I did receive the paper work from the local AL agency. It is a lot of forms and information to pull. I have gotten a lot pulled together already.

I am feeling that this part of the process may take longer than I realized. I believe I can turn my portion in fairly quickly, but there is a lot of waiting on information to be sent back.

Please pray for a quick turn around on the documents!

2 comments:

  1. Yipeee. I am so excited for you. You will be amazed to see God's hand at work every step of the way. Adoption pierces your soul with God's goodness. She will be adored and loved by you.

    Carissa Engle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is awesome, beautiful! All of the information seems to be coming together wonderfully. I am looking forward to going through this process with you.

    ReplyDelete

Share