Friday, February 12, 2010

Documents Authenticated

I was surprised when I checked the mail last night to find we had received the package with our documents from the Chinese Consulate. There is a nice blue seal (see picture below) on the back of our documents. A lot of work for such little things.



As a church, we have been reading through Psalms. The below scriptures have meant a lot to me over the last few weeks.

Ps. 20:4,7
May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.

Ps. 21:2
You have granted him the desire of his heart and have not withheld the request of his lips.

Ps. 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

6 comments:

  1. I don't go to bed each day until I check to see if you have posted something new. Then, when I read your new news I become over joyed within my soul and heart, it is hard to hold back the tears of joy. Your posted verses make me want to shout AMEN! Tell me again what the blue seal means.
    Love you both, nanna and popie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda had to go lie down. She is so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, did she tell you that we are going to a Chinese culture class on the 23rd?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your support! The blue seal is the seal from the Chinese Consulate. It means these documents have completed the sealing process and are ready to go to China.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it mean you are waiting on a referral next? I am so excited for you both. we are sending warm hugs for you both.
    Love you nanna and popie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Taylor and I are so excited and are praying for you guys. It was so good to see you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Share